Sneakers are most popular with both men and women. Sneakers were earlier designed for sports and other physical activities, but later on, this becomes a new fashion. Sneakers look dashing with jeans.
At parties and outing, men & women like to wear sneakers and it’s truly looks amazing. Sneakers were primarily designed for sports that’s why it gives the more comfort. Sneakers have a long life as compared to shoes.
Do you know about the different kinds of sneakers?
Here we are going to share the different kinds of sneakers for men & women. Let’s begin the tour here.
2. Low-tops or oxfords do not cover the ankle.
3. Mid-cut sneakers are in-between high-tops and low-tops
Learn More : 7 Features of an Ultimate Loafer Shoes for Men
4. Sneaker boots extend to the calf
5. Slip-ons like low-tops/oxfords do not cover the ankle and don’t have laces.
6. Low-top CVO (Circular Vamp Oxford) like low-tops do not cover the ankle but unlike low-tops
7. Have a vamp in a circular form and typically 4 to 5 eyelets.